Thursday, October 20, 2011

Collection for Utah Opera

The Utah Opera asked me to create some new products to sell in their boutique using the watercolor illustrations I painted to promote their opera productions. I am excited about how they look and grabbed a snapshot of them on my studio table to show you. These are the first of the items offered in the "Traci O'Very Covey Collection for Utah Opera": a canvas tote with navy blue strap handles, a variety of small and large booklet journals, two small covered note tablets, and a set of four coasters. They are also selling fine art quality prints that I have signed. I'm not sure if these items are available for purchase online yet, but be sure to look for them next time you go to the opera. 

1 comment:

Elizabeth Barlow said...

Gorgeous! Cant wait to see them in person!